Timothy J. Daniels
- Managing Partner
Tim joined his father's law firm where he has practiced since 1980. He primarily practices in family law cases, wills and estate administration, real estate and civil litigation. With more than 30 years of experience, Tim is able to handle his cases with the skills developed from hundreds of law suits in a wide variety of areas.
He understands and appreciates that each client has a unique set of circumstances and needs. Tim is experienced in helping clients from all backgrounds with diverse concerns and expectations.
Tim is AV Rated in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. This is the highest rating given by Martindale-Hubbell and indicates his high ethical standards and professional ability. This rating is generated from evaluations by fellow attorneys.
Tim grew up and attended law school in San Antonio where he still lives with his wife and son. His daughter will soon graduate from college and enter law school.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Wills and Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Public Housing
- Texas, 1979
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1981
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1979
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1976
- Major: Advertising
- Hargrave v. Lefever, 82 S.W.3d 524 (Tex.App.-San Antonio 2002, no pet.), 2002, 4th Court of Appeals
- Morales v. Morales, 195 S.W.3d 188, 191-92 (Tex.App-San Antonio 2006, pet. denied), 2005, 4th Court of Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association - Family Law Section, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Past Employment Positions
- State of Texas - Judge H.F. Garcia, Court Coordinator, 1978 to 1980
- Bexar County Legal Aid Association, Law Clerk, 1977 to 1978